Hempel recently completed the purchase of a 9,800 square foot retail center on the corner of Rice Street and County Road B2 in Roseville, MN. The property was purchased to accommodate Sun Control of Minnesota, a window film and automotive wrap company that will serve as the majority tenant at the center. Sun Control Center will undergo an extensive renovation to convert it into a more attractive retail property with proper glass windows and better elevation appeal. The renovation will also include the addition of a drive thru for future retail tenants and Hempel plans on leasing the existing lower level basement as storage space. Renovations will begin in the summer of 2016.
- New Parking Meters Will Help Homeless
- Grand Avenue apartments to feature historic, upscale touches as redevelopment plans surge
- Developers update plan for a bigger residential, parking complex on Thrivent lot in downtown Minneapolis
- Champlin’s biggest retail center to get a Tim Horton’s
- Chicago poke bowl restaurant opening in downtown Minneapolis